Open the Gmail client and go to the Inbox.
- Click in the Hamburger (three stacked lines in the upper right-hand corner)
That will open the menu
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and select “Settings”
- To create new account select “Add account”
- This will take you to the “Set up email” dialog
- Select “Other”
- Enter the complete email address as provided to you.
- Tap “NEXT”
- Select “Personal IMAP”
- Enter the Password provided to you and tap “NEXT”
Make sure username and password are correct (you can tap and hold the “eyeball” to see the password.
- Change the “Server” to read “gopost.biz” and tap “NEXT”
- You will get an error message “Email security is not guaranteed” Click “EDIT SETTINGS”
Make sure the setting align with the information below for Incoming server settings
- Once satisfied with the setting click “NEXT”
- On the Outgoing server settings page make sure the information is correct and change the SMTP server to “gopost.biz”
- You will get the “Email security not guaranteed” message again
- Click on “EDIT SETTINGS”
- Change Security to “None” and be sure all other setting match those below
- Click “NEXT”
- The Account should be configured correctly now.
- Click “NEXT ” once you’ve reviewed the options
Smartmailer IMAP Settings
Username: Enter the complete username including the domain information (i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password: Enter the password information provided for the user
Port: 143 993
Username: Use the same information entered above
Password: Use the same information entered above
SMTP Server: gopost.biz